Thursday, March 03, 2005

the term is cuming to e end
n im beginning to like 2 grace!!
((:
maybe they r nt so bad afterall
((:
but i hate e way u neglect me
juz whn u find u new fwens
although i noe its okay to let u go
coz u have ur own fwens
i have no resons to tie u to me
but it still hurts at times
whn im left alone
staring into e space
its e emptiness tt hurts
but i still apreciate e effort tt u try to bring me along
thx 4 everytink u have done
i still luv ya a lot a lot as my fwen
n will continue to luv ya
but pls try to understand tt sumtimes,
its even worse whn u drag me along
coz i feel so out of place
so extra
as though i don belong dere
pls aso understand
im nt blaming u
neither am i upset at e fact tt u have new fwen
its gd to be sociable i noe
im juz letting u noe hw i feel
n i hope ntg will change after u read dis post,k?
coz we will always be gr8 fwens!!!
subu,4give me 4 my bluntness
4give me 4 adding to ur burden
i juz wana let u noe,
i do feel neglected at times
but
its totally fine
((:

No comments: