Friday, July 15, 2005

in skol comp lab nw doing huahui stuff.
was reading siowyu's blog
n i feel exactly e same tink.
its like a lot of tinks changed whn we cum to sec skol
i guess tt's y all the adults always say tt e growing yrs r difficult!
it indeed is rather tough.
im always in a doubt
of my self,
of ppl ard me,
i noe i really shld nt be feelign dis way,
but i carn help it.
my mood swings r still as serious as ever.
its like before skol end i was still playing happily wif esti, shaoqi n lu,
but nw here am i feeling depressed all over agn
i really dun like e current me
y am i always seem to be unable to control my own emotions
its like water tt has ran wild,
im unable to catch it,
nor kip it in control.
it JUZ RAn WILD.
anw,
i was really v happy juz a few days ago,
or in fact juz a few hrs ago,
but y am i feeling so sad nw?
:(
argh.

No comments: