Monday, June 27, 2005

im currently suffering frm post qihang depression.
or rather, post beng ta depression.
haiz.
guess im feeling like chu rite nw,lost and everytink
since qihang has ended
n the wonderful days of pai ju has as ended.
i really will miss those daes
whn we sit in a circle to tok crap
its simple,
but fun.
juz wana let every bengta member noe tt
i really lurve u guys a lot
n i will miss those days of pai ju
the memories will be kept in my heart
4eva.

cyn;
i really lurve e vcd tt u gave me!
but u made me cry:(
hmmpfh
haha.
if u say i make ur last qihang memorable
den i muz say u make my first experience in a ju
totally wonderful
will kip all the memories in my heart 4eva
esp the happy ones.
will nv forget the times
we sit in a circle to crap abt stuff
thanks for making my second qihang in huahui e best of all
:)
guess im bad at expressing myself,
but hope tt u can get the idea?
:)

wen;
i really dunno wad to say,
but all dis while since e day we enter dis ju
to xiaopin,
to qihang,
thanks for listening to my complaints all dis while
whn i carn find anyone to tok to,
whn i almost broke down.
i will nv forget xiaopin shi tai tt day
whn i was real upset
thanks for trying to comfort me
n the little squeeze at the shoulders.
although i din listen to u den,
but i was touched.
touched by ur little actions,
touched tt dere r sumone hu still cares
(:
qihang is over.
pai ju is over
but the beng ta spirit will nv be over
n our friendship too
(:

chu;
its time to get out of ur role!
haah.
dun remain as a san ba hor!
wo hai shi na ju lao hua
thanks for being the kai xin guo in our ju
w/o u, pai ju will nt be the same
n my memories for beng ta will nt be so complete
hope u like the present tt i gave u
its frm my heart.
i really hope to be able to bring back ur many memories of bengta
whn u read the bk in e future
i lurve u, chu
n i really hope tt will be a third time whn we can work tgt
n it will be as pleasant as dis time
(:

joe;
although i dun like ur dog,
but i lurve u!!!
haha
(:
again,i juz wana say,
thanks for the memories tt u have given me
during my days in bengta
i really miss those days of pai ju,
hard,but enjoyable.
qihang is only over in 3 days,
n im missing u guys badly alr.
dere will be no more pai ju
):
i feel so sad juz tinking abt it
we shall go ur hse to make sushi agn!
soon!
provided u lock up ur cog agn la!
:P
XIAOJIE LURVES U!
(:


jiehui n suwi,
i type another day k?
(:

BENGTA 2005'







BENGTA 2005'








BENGTA 2005'








RAWKS






RAWKS









RAWKS

No comments: