Wednesday, June 29, 2005

my hse comp gt prob.
sumtimes can cum oline,
but sumtimes carn.
haiz
***
having very very serious mood swings nwadays!
one moment im happy
the other im sad.
i guess im a bit like my sis in dis sense.
we r both sumone hu lacks the sense of security
im in a doubt
i tend to be oversensitive
whn i see ppl toking in whispers
i will start to tink tt they r toking abt me
although i din do anytink for them to tok abt la
but,
its juz me.
the stupid,
oversensitive me
sumtimes,i really hate myself
for being so duo xin.
but i carn do anytink to help it too.
i really hope tt ppl can understand me
i really need to be continually assured
tt im okay
n u r nt hating me.
i guess its juz the 'overexposure' to friendship probs
tt resulted in me being so over sensitive
):
i will try to change.
i really will
but i hope u can try to understand me
***
omg!
tt idiot may becum li shi??!!!
i wana die!
i mean
huahui will die sooner or later if she IS the lishi
hope tt she won be la
i tink ppl in huahui r nt so stupid n cock eye
to vote for her
(:

No comments: