Sunday, August 14, 2005

was feeling v blue juz nw
whn i was typing the previous post
heh.
im not trying to escape out of my life la
it is juz my reflection aft listening to a song
hehh
in case u ppl still dunno,
im crazy over shi kang jun nw!
lolz
***
went to bugis yest wif my classmates!
too bad esti couldn't go!
):
in e end
only left the two of us shopping ard bugis
qt xian la!
but realised both our taste qt similar man!
haha
was v tired by the end of the day
heh
***
fri's carnival@marina was rather boring
at least for me la
dunno y but the display juz dun seem to be able to arose my interest
the only nice tink abt the whole event was tt we were dismissed early!
yay!
took the trian hme frm marina bay
wif shao qi!
she alighted three stops b4 me!
but it was qt gd la
at least dun need to endure the whole journey by myself.lol
***
y is it that sumtimes whn tinks r far frm u
u will have a burning desire to have it
but whn its so close to u
juz a few more steps n u will reach it.
but y is it that at dis time,
the desire to have it
seem to have disappear
maybe dis is wad they call
imaturity
(is dere such a word?)

No comments: