Friday, September 30, 2005

noone sign my gbk!
):
sad.
guess everyone is busy mugging now ba.
me still v slack
still cum online n watch tv as usual.
really dun have the motivation to study.
watching yue le bai fen bai ltr
den will go have a nap
tonite will be my mugging nite!
will prove to esti tt i can study at nite one lor.
me not such a early sleeper aftall!
(:
me tired now
guess its coz of tiredness tt's y dun feel like studying
haha.
me finding excuses agn
:/
***
gotten over le.
but still rather influnced by tt person.
look at all the
"me still v slack"
"me not such a early sleeper aftall!"
"me tired now"
"me finding excuse agn"
bad habit.
me need to get rid of them asap.
opps
"me still v slack"
"me not such a early sleeper aftall!"
"me tired now"
"me finding excuse agn"
"me need to get rid of them asap."
***
bet all of u reading cannot even get a grasp of wad i was saying rite?
nvm,u dun need to noe
***
wad a weird and irregular and...
weird? post.
***
whatever.
me feeling v luan now.
no!i mean"I"
a long of tots running through my mind in a mess.
maybe me juz tired,
tt's why.
-correction-
maybe IM juz tired,
tt's why.
***
big trouble!
i dun even understand wad i have been writing in dis post.
first time in my blogger life
that im so
disorganized.
:/

No comments: