Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SOS

mugging at hme dis whole hols
realised i have a v short attention span
like kids like that
carn concentrate on studying for too long.
its like the first hr is ok
den i will start to move abt
or even daydream frm the second hr onwards
hw am i gg to study like dis?
hai
find it v hard to focus wif all the distraction ard.
how?
my history is still half finished
and i only have 4 more days to my exam!
note:its EXAM!not common test or timed-piece!
and i still have sci common test nx fri!
physics summore!
its gg to kill me!
really envy those ppl hu can study for a long period of time
like lets say 2pm to 7 pm!
if im like them,
maybe i would have finished my history by now le la!
argh
anybody gt any idea how to make sumone able to extend their attention span???
pls tell me k?
i desperately need to know!
):
***
its all over le la
r we even fwens now?
***
i dunno.

No comments: