Thursday, February 24, 2005

beginning to wonder whether had my brain gone rusty alr...
of course im still tinking everydae...
on skol works
on projects
on assignments
on tests
on portfolios
n on many many more
but i seem nt to tink of life anymore...
y??
too busy
too distracted
or am i simply juz plain lazy???
used to have dis nite tink thingy whneva i carn sleep at nite
but nw,
it gone
is reflection nt important to me anymore???
but im still reflecting
if all e nespaper reflection can be counted
but,
r they counted???
or r they counted only as my skol work
one of the many others
life is still amazing to me
but i have seem to grown immune to e many tinks in life
till i carn feel e little happiness in life anymore...
its scary
or is it juz part of growing up?
whn all tt faces me r uncertainty
n puzzleness???
will dis stage go?
or will i remain like dis 4 e rest of my life
or worse,
r all grown ups feeling dis way too???

No comments: