Sunday, February 27, 2005

nt motivated to do work anymore...
have dis sudden urge to study
but juz dun feel like doing so
its like having the angel n e devil in my heart
rite nw,
e angel is telling me to go n do my work
but e devil is asking me to blog
obviously,im obeying e devil
which im nt supposed to
i guess we humans need more power to overcome tempptations like dis
n to learn hw to sae no firmly to e devil in our heart
still have my history rite up to do
but here i am blogging
chatting online
i juz feel so guilty
but yet at e same time
unable to control myself
i noe tt angel is e one tt im supposed to listen to
but sumhw
in one way or another
we tend to listen to e devil
i tink tt's hw ppl make mistakes
worse tink is,
whn we feel guilty for our wrong actions,
we will find e moz ridiculous excuses 4 our mistakes
i admit tt im such a person too
though i noe its nt correct n i need to change
but its hard
real hard
4example rite nw
my excuse 4 nt studying is tt im sick(im really sick)
but i mean,
if im really sick till i carn study,
den hw can i blog?
i noe its juz excuse
all r excuses
but hw can i find a way to stop myself frm making excuses???


tiredness swept me away
as i suddenly realised
im juz nt motivated
nt tired
nor am i sick

No comments: