Friday, February 25, 2005

lalala

decided to put back e tagboaRd
i tink tt's e only way ppl can express their feelings to me...
n wad they wana sae to me
but e template problem is driving me nuts...
nvm
will find an expert to solve them soon

it was easier den i tink...
lucky,
coz i did real bad 4 e previous tests
guess am quite relieve
coz maths is alawys my bad subj.

life is really exciting
none can ever guess wad will happen nx...
juz live it e way u tink is correct
den i tink everytink will be fine
maybe
life will juz work its own way out
leaving us confused n puzzled
yet at e same time amazed by its power
maybe
we shld all accept e fact tt
we carn control life
coz life will control itself

i luv all of u guys
i treasure all of u deep in my heart
forgive me for wad i have done to u
all e suaning n stuff
i only mean it as a joke
dun be angry wif me k???
im juz such a person
nv noeing whn i had pushed e limits of sumone
nv noeing whn i had really hurt sumone
n its nt gonna turn out as a joke
i will reflect
n learn
n chnage
give me time,
i promise i will

No comments: