Thursday, April 28, 2005

dunno wad to sae
so nw its all counted my fault la?
whn i seriously din do anytink.
i dunno wad is ur idea of boasting
but im definitely nt boasting
n its unfair to add tinks to e fact n go ard telling ppl abt it.
unfair to me
unfair to everyone involved in dis conflict
its so wu yuan wu gu lor
i admit i did tok abt my ju to u
u n u.
the three of u.
but nw i dunno hu on earth is the one hu started spreading.
i only noe tt i din boast
if my tone tt day was counted boasting,
u guys had done quite a lot of boasting too lor
its nt like u nv tok to me abt ur ju b4.
its juz totally unfair to tell ur ju ppl.
n try to make them dislike me
mabbie tt's nt ur intention,
but hu noes if they had misunderstood.
i won have saed all dis
if i had done it.
but the prob is i din do it
n i hate it whn ppl wronged me.

No comments: