Tuesday, April 05, 2005

long time no blog
haha
yesterdae
had pai ju as usual
but sumhw did very badly
until yi gt angry(im so sorry!)
but i juz carn get into my charac
i aso dunno y tinks will turn out dis way
im feeling very stressed
n depressed dis few days
ive been tinking a lot
was wondering
if its nt for my ht n size
will i still be chosen
if its nt tt dere's no other ppl hu can act dis role
will i still be chosen
im feeling very lost
i noe it shld nt be dis way,
but im beginning to doubt my ability
mabbie im nt suited for acting afterall
mabbie i carn even act afterall
im nt afraid to try
but im worried tt i may delay e progress of e ju
im really very afraid tt i may
hai4 e ju

today
had pai ju too
guess it was much better den yesterdae's
shld work harder at it
n improve more each pai ju
:)
muz learn nt to give myself any undue stress
n juz jiayou jiayou n more jiayou.
lastly,
i hope tt god will help n guide me through dis difficult period of uncertainties
let me learn to focus
n aso nt to have mood swings so often
:)

No comments: