Wednesday, April 13, 2005

life is still e same
wake up,
go skol,
study,
pai ju,
go home,
bathe,
eat dinner,
study,
sleep.
am really very tired.
especially after pai ju.
am trying very hard to kip up in my studies,nt wanting xiaopin 2 affect it.
but tinks r still hard to manage.
will always be so tired aft pai ju
n carn even concentrate on studying whn i reach hme.
juz feel like lying on the sofa,watch tv n rest
maths test is on fri,
n i haven even start to revise
i tink im really going to fail dis paper.
summore its on stuff tt i hate.
but nvm,shall fail one test 4 xiaopin
its worth it!
mum's nagging,
saying tt im spending too much time on e wadeva xiaopin tt she dun tink its imp.
but xiaopin is real imp. to me.
y carn she understand dis?
im nt neglecting my studies
juz tt i really need to focus on xiaopin nw.
she juz carn understand,
but wad can i do?
geog assign. due on fri,
n i haven started yet.


its really nt me?
nvm den,
but promise me,k?
if u r really unhappy wif me in da future,
do let me noe,k?
ILY too!!!

starting on my research 4 geog assign nw
:(

No comments: