Thursday, May 26, 2005

haven been blogging too much recently
mabbie its time for me to reflect
wad im doing.
is it wad im supposed to do?
den y r ppl nt happy wif wad im doing?

juz read sumtink tt says:
if u dun lurve tt person,
u can nv hate her.
mabbie its true.
im still learning hw nt to change my "lurve" towards u to become hatred.
i will try.
i noe hating sumone is totally bad for me.
i shld nt be doing tt.
but it juz happens tt emotions r really sumtink u carn control.
mabbie wad wei said is true
mabbie i dun really sound as if i had put everytink behind me.
mabbie i really had nt learn hw to put down.
mabbie i am nt ever going to put down.
mabbie i dun even wana put down.
mabbie i dun really hate her.
coz hatred n lurve is only one line apart

i tot i had told myself nv to blog abt it agn
but i carn control myself.
as i said,
emotions r really sumtink tt u carn control.
im trying
n im learning.

i really shld be doing my work nw!
let me c...
i have:
history term 2 tinking qn
eng portfolio.
nt a lot rite?
shld be able to do in 1 hr time.
but e prob is,
i dun feel like doing any work todae
):

bengta:
yay!i bought all ur prezzie le!
or rather, i bought e tinks needed to prepare ur prezzies!!!
mwhahahaha.
im so excited to c ur expressions whn i give u ur prezzies!
hahahaha
((:

No comments: